Got an invitation for an interview at Ventura TRAVEL? Congratulations! You proved on your resume and cover letter that you just might be the next member of our team. Now it's time to prepare. We know an interview can be an exciting situation as well as a nerve-racking one, for this reason, we have put together some tips to help you nail your interviews with us!
So, how do you make sure you are bringing your A-game on the interview day? Glad you asked! Just follow the next steps and you will surely remain on your recruiter's memory - in a positive way.
1. Get to know us… It is a basic first step but an important one. In order to convince you are the right fit for our company, you need to know who we are, what we offer and what we value. You can start by reading our careers welcome page, there you will find out why it's so special to work in Ventura TRAVEL.
2. Go in depth about the position…. We work hard to make our job posts as clear as possible. You will see that you have plenty of information on the position you are applying for, read it through and decide if it is the right one for you. Feel free to see what other positions we have available. Sometimes you can find a similar position across other brands.
3. Know our product…. We are a group of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. For this reason, we have different brands within Ventura TRAVEL, so if you are applying for a specific brand here you can see the products each brand is offering:
4. Identify yourself with our values…. We believe strongly on our values, and they are not just words we repeat, they are values that we apply in our day to day work and life. For this reason, it is important that every new member of the company shares these values with us. So prepare yourself to tell us how you act FUN FAIR and FOCUS. In this blog post, you can read all about how we implement our core values into our work.
5. Let's hear your questions.. We want to answer all your questions, even the tough ones. Remember an interview is a two-way street, it allows us to get to know more about you and your skills, but also is a great opportunity for you to get to know Ventura TRAVEL and be able to decide if it is the right place for you!
Remember: PREPARE... This is not a time to just wing it, you need to prepare, put in the work to make sure you are as confident as you can and that your answers are well justified. Mainly we want to see that you are motivated and willing to go the extra mile.
And to end this blogpost on a cheesy note: Just be yourself…. We want to get to know the real you. It is very easy to lose yourself when you are trying to make a great first impression, but the most important thing for us is to know who you genuinely are.
Thank you for reading and for your interest in becoming a part of Ventura TRAVEL!