Hireflix is a platform for automated video interviews. We use Hireflix to conduct the first screening of the candidates. The goal of the interview is to determine if you would be a good cultural fit at Ventura TRAVEL. Depending on the position you apply, we have recorded questions that reflect our core values, and what we expect from our vMembers. You don’t need to prepare, just be yourself and share your opinions freely. In this article, we will give you some tips to guide you through the process of recording your interview.
- Make sure you have good lighting when recording. Natural light is great, try shooting with a window behind your camera and the light shining on your face. If you can't ensure natural light, then you can use a desk lamp, place your lamp even or just above your head.
- Use a good microphone (you can use a headset to record quality audio).
- In case you didn’t receive an invitation from Hireflix, please check your spam folder.
- Ensure that you have a good internet connection.
- Once you finish your interview, it will be automatically saved to our server.
- If you use your computer, we recommend that you use Chrome.
- If you have an Android smartphone, you can use Chrome or the Hireflix App.
- If you use an iPhone, you should download the Hireflix App.
Other useful tips
- Have a pen and paper handy, you will have 30 seconds to prepare for each question, write down some keywords you want to include in your answer.
- Use your time wisely, be clear and direct.
- Use a space in your house that you feel comfortable in, and make sure that the background noise is reduced to the minimum.
- You will receive, in the first email, a PDF file explaining our recruitment process, and the invitation to your Hireflix interview.
- You will receive a separate email from Hireflix, this one includes general information about the interview as well as the direct link to start recording your interview. If you receive our first email but can't find the email from Hireflix, please check your Spam folder, if you can't still find it, please contact us to support you.
- The link will take you to Hireflix, you will see the intro video recorded by our Human Relations Director, Marcia; she will give you the directions for the interview. Then you click Start interview.
- This is the moment to set up your camera, your mic, and your speakers; the start button will only be available when all these settings are checked.
- After you click the Start Interview button, you will see the recorded questions from Marcia and also the question in writing on the right side. Then you will have 30 seconds to organize your answer. If you don't need the 30 seconds, you can click the Answer Now button. You have one minute to answer the question; if you're finished before the 60 seconds, you can click Next Question. Keep in mind that the timer will turn red 20 seconds before the 60 seconds limit.
- After you finish answering all your questions, your interview will be uploaded to the platform
- In the end, you will see a final video thanking you for your time and informing you of our timeline to provide you with an update on your interview.
Keep in mind:
- After you start the interview, you can’t pause it or close it.
- You can’t pause the videos; please listen carefully to what is being asked.
If you run into any issues, you can contact Hireflix support or email us. We will help you solve the issue and make sure you are able to record your interview.
Good luck with your interview!
The Ventura Human Relations Team